March 31st deadline.
Who is eligible to apply?
Arts Fund members only. NO new members are being accepted for the 2016 grant funding.
Morgantown area with priority for organizations based in or holding multiple major activities in the City of Morgantown, WV.
How do I apply for funding?
For Current Arts Fund members only, click here for an Arts Fund grant application.
The following attachments must accompany the application:
- List of officers, board members and their titles, contact information
- Copy of IRS 501 (c)(3) tax-exempt designation letter (Government Agencies and public schools need not send this)
- Annual financial report – audit preferred
- Annual budget showing income and expense projections
- Calendar of expected yearly events, classes, and fundraising
Deadlines and Application Review
Arts Fund grant requests are reviewed by a separate committee of community members convened for this purpose. Grants are then reviewed and finalized by YCF’s Grants Committee. Application deadline is March 31. Recipients will receive an award letter by June 30.
If you do not receive an award letter by mail, please assume that your request was not awarded a grant. All grant applications received are kept on file for one year. Arts Fund grant awards are made in quarterly installements after July 1.
When can I reapply?
Re-application for grants can occur on a yearly basis.